STA Lib

Modeled after the popular word game, MadLib, the Dart created one for STA students.

by Jessie Culver

Every St. Teresa’s student knows _____________(STA teacher). They are the _____________ (superlative adjective) person in the _______________ (noun). This teacher is always caught ______________ing (verb) in the _____________ (noun) during Activity period. Many students and parents _______________ (verb) this teacher. ________ (teacher) was spotted in the Brookside area doing some ______(noun). What does _______ (teacher) do in their free time? He/She enjoys spending time with _______(noun). Together, they go out to eat at the _____________(adjective) restaurant. His/Her favorite dish consists of ____________(noun) and ____________(noun). After their dinner they go to _______________(location), their favorite entertainment place.

One day they were spotted on the plaza, buying ________________(plural noun). STA students attempted to say hello, but _____________(teacher) just ignored them. The  _________________(superlative adjective) part of seeing a teacher is the fact that you see him/her the next week.  During a class period _______(teacher) asked a student how the rest of her night was. It was ______________(adjective)! After students saw him/her, they went to _______(location) to eat a __________(noun).

The students and teacher started talking during a free and _________(teacher) told them _________(adjective) facts about himself/herself. Apparently, _________(teacher) collects _________________(plural noun).  This collection is kept in their ____________(noun).  Even with such a(n)__________(adjective) collection, _____________(teacher) is still the _____________(superlative adjective) around. STA wouldn’t be the school it is without __________ (adjective)teachers, like _____________(teacher)! St. Teresa’s teachers are the _____________(superlative adjective)!