Dorks: Supernatural

Dorks%3A+Supernatural
by Adrianna Ohmes

Juniors Kathleen Blanck and Fabiola Gutierrez are dorks about the TV show Supernatural.

“Well, first it’s on Netflix, so I can watch it whenever I want. And of course Dean and Sam are super attractive, so like who wouldn’t watch that? Also, it’s kind of like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dean is always making fun little references to shows or books and I just love it. Plus, I can watch it without my family complaining like when I watch Grey’s Anatomy.”- Kathleen Blanck

“I’ve always been interested in most things supernatural (you know ghosts, legends, horror movies, scary stories, haunted houses) and while Dean Winchester is…easy on the eyes, he is also just downright funny. But the show also combines this whole family loyalty and morale complex all while mixing in some hilarity that makes the show more interesting. And why I am not the biggest ‘Sam’ fan, I have to say that Jensen and Jared really do work great together… oh and lets not forget Misha.
I also like/love/obsess/and recommend Supernatural because its not like any other show I’ve ever heard of… and for anyone that knows me, I know my TV.”- Fabiola Gutierrez

Ladies! Remember to contact me if you’re interested in being on Dorks! I’m looking for one more girl who loves Valentine’s Day!