Dorks: Christmas

Dorks: Christmas
by Adrianna Ohmes

Freshman Jesse Walker-McGraw and juniors Kailey Witcher and Dreama Weber are dorks for Christmas.

It’s my last Dorks of the year, so you all get a special Christmas edition with three girls!

“One of my earliest memories is getting a pirate ship toy for Christmas and being excited out of my mind. Even though I know that Santa doesn’t literally exist, I still leave him milk and cookies and carrots for the reindeer. For about 10 years, I’ve concocted plans to catch Santa at work, and I still do. I’m pretty sure I almost caught him once! Setting up the Christmas Tree is a huge deal for my family, and we mark years and events by Christmas Ornaments. I get Advent Calenders every year and get increasingly excited as the month progresses. On Christmas morning I get up as early as possible and run to the tree, after waking up my parents, and jump up and down for about 2 hours! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!”- Jesse Walker-McGraw

“This year I listened to Christmas music like a week or two before Thanksgiving!”- Kailey Witcher
“My favorite thing about Christmas is baking cookies with my Grandma and cousins. We always watch Elf and Miracle on 34th Street when decorating the cookies. Spending time with family is the best part of the holidays.”- Dreama Weber

Good luck on finals and have a Happy Holiday Break everyone!!!