I Challenge You: Week Twenty-Nine Challenge

Well, here we are.  The world did not end.  I repeat, the world did NOT end!  I guess we actually have to start studying for finals now.  However, even though the world did not end, something very important is ending: this blog.

It has been a great 29 weeks of challenges.  We have become vegetarians, watched the Oscar Best Picture nominations, spread the word about our favorite bands, told our moms how much we love them and the list goes on.  Every week I learned something new about myself. Whether it was that I actually can go a week without eating meat or that I am capable of watching three movies in a span of 12 hours, I always had fun discovering things during our challenges.

Nostalgia over.  Now let’s look ahead to next year!  I am pleased to announce the concept for my blog next year.  Instead of writing the I Challenge You blog, I will co-write a blog with my sister Natalie.  We are very excited about this and you should be, too!

Although we don’t have specifics about what the theme of our blog will be, we have some pretty funny ideas.  We’d also love your input for blog ideas.  Please comment below or e-mail me at [email protected].  Hope to hear from you!

Your challenge this week really can’t be completed for another 3 months because your final challenge is to read mine and Natalie’s sister blog next year.  In addition to that, I also encourage you to check out DNO regularly during the summer because we have a continuous, live feed of the chapel construction.  Keep up with it every step of the way, so you aren’t surprised when you get back to school in August.

I want to thank everyone who read my blog this year and I hope you had just as much fun doing the challenges as I did.  Until next year’s sister blog, good-bye and have a great summer!