Annual Elective Fair is held for freshmen, sophomores and juniors

Elective Fair is held in Windmoor to allow students to see electives they could take next year.

+Sophomore+Isabel+Mayer%2C+left+Jackie+Hawley%2C+Ava+FitzGerald%2C++Ellie+Fuemmeler%2C+Oliva+Baker+and+Kayla+Smocks+talk+to+Ms.+O%27Flaherty+about+doing+Psychology+next+year.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Sophomore Isabel Mayer, left Jackie Hawley, Ava FitzGerald,  Ellie Fuemmeler, Oliva Baker and Kayla Smocks talk to Ms. O'Flaherty about doing Psychology next year.

Sophomore Isabel Mayer, left Jackie Hawley, Ava FitzGerald, Ellie Fuemmeler, Oliva Baker and Kayla Smocks talk to Ms. O'Flaherty about doing Psychology next year.

by Tess Jones, Instagram Editor

The Elective Fair was held in the Windmoor Center Wednesday and was opened to freshmen, sophomores and juniors during Activity 1 and Activity 2.

“I’m excited to see the new courses that STA is offering, even though I can’t take them because of Choir, I love seeing the new offerings,” sophomore Audrey Wood said while waiting to get into the fair.

Teachers answered questions about courses students could take. Digital Marketing and Introduction to Orchestra are two of the 16 new courses offered to students.