iMa wEiRdO: you know last week was spring break when…

So today is the first day back from SB ’10, no regretz just memz, and I want to dieeeeeee. (Especially since DNO decided to make my horrible picture the dominant element of my blog. Thanks, Sydney, love you too.)

However, this has been the second consecutive year that I have gone to St. Pete Beach, FL…(shout out to Mimi and Grandpa, along with my cousin Martin in Cali who did the honor of unveiling my blog to the whole entire extended family this week at the dinner table.. thanks for that)…..and have not come back with a weird tan line, so I guess I have to be thankful for something today.

When I say weird tan lines, I’m not referring to:

This is not a weird tan line. This is a tool trying to be funny, and failing miserably at it.

Now this, my friends, is a weird tan line, brought to you by yours truly.

sixth grade Spring Break gone wrong, ya’ll.

Unintentional, random, and awkward. More specifically;  forgetting my sunglasses at home, going to the beach, improvising, and using my hands to block the sun. There’s also forgetting to put sunscreen in random places and burning in the most random places on the body AND forgetting that you are in the hot sun and wearing clothing that will indeed leave awkward tan lines on the body. Ahh, yes, it’s all been done. By me.

However, I realized today during all of my boring classes that I cannot possibly be the only one in this world to get weird tan lines. Therefore, the minute I got home from laxii (lacrosse) practice I googled “weird tan lines.” The following are top 3 weirdest tan lines I have ever seen:

1. the ever-so-famous t-shirt tan

2. Everybody’s favorite: the strappy river-rafting sandal burn

3. and last, but certainly not the least:…burning in Hades, apparently.

That will be all for today. If you look like this, we’ll pray for you. If you don’t, be honest to God thankful that you survived Spring Break 2010 without one of these painful, weird, and awkward tan lines.

Wear sunscreen!!!

wEirDo