iMa wEiRdO: thank goodness it’s Friday..

Hellooo, fellow bloggers:

Ohhhhhhh, it’s been way too long. I feel like I haven’t discussed weird things in forever!

But after Ms. Hoecker just topped off my nightmare of a week by giving me a uniform violation SBR during passing period, I realized that I needed to come up to the publication room and vent about my life to you all.

Besides the fact that I am soooo mad about this “student behavioral report” and how I have to be on blue sheet next year (which is so annoying, and so unweird), my main purpose for writing this is to share with you all the many weird things that have been happening to me this week.

NUMBER ONE:

I am finally starting to see my arm again after eight days of an unidentifiable rash taking over my whole entire body.

Where did it come from? Good question.

Here’s kind of what it looks like, for all you visual people.

[WARNING: THAT IS NOT MY BODY PART.]

Jow (a nickname given to Jill Hough, my mother who highly disapproves of this weirdo blog) has been claiming all week that this rash is “severe dry skin,” therefore no doctor’s visit was ever planned and I’ve been living with hives all week. My nurse-in-training sister Molly finally told me on Tuesday that it was an allergic reaction to something, and to treat it with anti-inflammatory cream.

Good thing Jow had previously told me to put Cetaphil lotion

on my allergic reaction for 4 consecutive days prior.

The outcome: swollen, itchy red bumps that spread to my torso, back, and legs. Thanks for the advice, Jow.

NUMBER TWO:

Later on Tuesday, I realized that I had been itching and scratching my stomach way too often. I figured that my rash had just spread (which it had). Then, when I was changing after school, I felt something really painful basically rip. I looked down, and my belly button was all red inside. It was kind of scabby and really swollen.

I’ve concluded that not only do I have a rash, but I also have a belly button infection.

I’m thinking this infection is pretty rare. I couldn’t even find a picture of a similar belly button on Google, if that helps prove anything.

All in all, it’s been a reaallyy weird, disgusting, rashy week. I am also wondering just now, as my 11/12 Friday free in the publications room is ending, how I could have possibly humiliated myself so much in the last 40 minutes. There goes my Rockhurst junior ring date. Out the door.

I promise, I shower every night. I guess the weird gods are just throwing me a curveball this week by giving me all these weird body issues.

I must say, I don’t think I would have been able to get through this tough week without this AWESOME CD my friend Sophia gave me last week.

Top songs: “Cooler than Me” by Mike Posner.

And how could I forget…”Hey Moon!” by John Paterini. It’s an original song by Rockhurst junior John Paterini himself, and it is so awesome.

So John Paterini, I know you have no idea who I am, but this is your shoutout from Kathleen Hough’s weirdo blog:

P.S. John Paterini, I hope you never find this because I will be truly embarrassed.

Anyway, back to my lifesaving CD. Basically every time I got into my car this week and turned up the volume, one of these songs was playing. I think the reason why I liked them so much was because they reitterated the fact that everyone is cooler than me, or that my life is in shambles where every morning I wake up, feeling sick. It was nice to have someone bash on myself with myself, if you can understand that.

So thank you, Sophia Garozzo, for saving my life this week.

And thank you, bloggers, for listening to my loooooong sob story.

Peace, love,

wEirDo