Lily Sage

Lily Sage, Opinion Editor

Hi everyone! My name is Lily Sage, I’m a senior this year and this will be my third and final year being a member of the amazing Dart staff. Just like last year, I am one of two opinion editors on staff; I just can’t get enough of listening to all of my fellow staff members talk about topics they are passionate about — it’s such a great way to get to know everyone. When I’m not at school, you can catch me working, finding new coffee to try and watching TikTok. Also, I absolutely love listening to music! In case you were wondering, my personal favorite artists right now are Taylor Swift, Dayglow and Fleetwood Mac! I can’t wait to spend my last year at STA with all of these incredible people!

All content by Lily Sage
Bon Voyage

Bon Voyage

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
March 7, 2022
A group of students in the student section cheer on the varsity basketball team Feb 9. Many popular STA cheers could be heard from the student section.

Basketball Senior Night

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
February 13, 2022
Juniors Clara Truebner and Abby Kelley tie ribbons around each other’s wrists. During advisory time, STA Campus Ministry held a Thanksgiving prayer service.

Advisory Thanksgiving Parties

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
December 1, 2021
My Music Taste Will Always Be Superior

My Music Taste Will Always Be Superior

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
November 2, 2021
Thousands of people in the crowd put their hands up after being prompted to by Pitbull Oct. 6. Pitbull performed at Starlight Theater, an outdoor concert venue. photo by Lily Sage

[Photo] A Concert Comeback

by Anna Massman, Outreach Editor
December 8, 2021
Ani Haroian

Goodbye Rockhurst, Hello STA

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
September 30, 2021
The cookies from Crumbl come in this well-known pink box Aug. 30. Due to the cookies’ popularity on social media, people have labeled the box iconic. photo by Lily Sage

How the Cookie Crumbls

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
September 23, 2021
 Yellow powder is thrown onto an unsuspecting group of friends April 26. The Color Throw is an annual tradition that happens near the end of the school year.

Walk of Fame and Color Throw 2021

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
April 28, 2021
Multicolored tents for the homeless sit in the intersection of Westport road and Southwest Trafficway April 1. According to organizers, this encampment is meant to be a constant reminder to the public until city leaders start addressing Kansas Citys homeless problem. photo by Katie Massman

A Home for the Homeless

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
April 20, 2021
David Dobrik is a 24-year-old social media star who got his start off of the late app Vine. He is most-known for his short, comedic daily YouTube vlogs. photo courtesy of Tribune News Service

Did you miss him as much as me?

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
March 24, 2021
I’ll be sitting out this Valentine’s

I’ll be sitting out this Valentine’s

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
February 25, 2021
When fear turns into obsession

When fear turns into obsession

by Lily Sage, Opinion Editor
October 23, 2020
The Kansas City Pioneer Square Movement statue in Westport is dressed with the three captain jerseys: Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce and Tyrann Mathieu Jan. 20. The town was very excited for the previous night’s win. photo by Lily Sage

Photo Story: KC Goes Red

by Lily Sage, Writer
February 7, 2020
Spirit Club member Elle Schloegel gets her table ready for students to come visit during the club fair Aug. 27. Spirit Club is one of the most popular clubs, so they get many sign-ups each year. photo by Lily Sage

Gallery: Club Fair 2019

by Lily Sage, Writer
September 3, 2019
Load More Stories